Pages

Friday, February 16, 2007

friday

It's Friday 3 p.m....shouldln't I be about to heave a big sigh of relief? I've been draggin myself around all afternoon, to be honest, and wishing desperately I was at home on the couch, drifting between naps and knitting, and watching trashy t.v. I was wishing this morning that I'd finished the other 'wrist warmer' or fingerless mitten, or whatever you want to call it, since it was bone-chillingly cold and I'd had to walk up to pick up the van after dropping off the younger girls at school. At the crest of the overpass I felt as if my face was going to fall off.
I'm still in the midst of 2 projects (well, at least 2 active ones, and inumerable old projects at the bottom of the knitting bench/trunk...) but I think I'll get the wrist things done tonight and will at least move on to the sleeves of the kid's sweater by the end of the weekend. Bridie is getting impatient waiting for it.
My plan at this point is still to knit gifts for my family for xmas 07, and I'm eager to get going. I'll have to actually make decisions on what to knit though, and this could be difficult. I've just bought the Debbie Bliss Donegal Knits book, and several things in there look luscious.

No comments: